24.2.08

so.... i was reflecting on the fact that i did little to nothing this weekend. so... in honor of this great accomplishment, i'd like to present you with my five top weekends muses. nothing like a countdown to kill time eh?

5. The 80's

The music and clothes have distracted me multiple times this weekend at bars and driven me to (gasp) dance...



4. Adobe Flash


I have spent so much time playing around with this program and surprisingly getting very little done. Its amazing to see stuff whirl about and spin out of control. makes me feel special that i can make stuff do this. I got one animation done though but its pretty pitiful.



3. Bureau V


I'm pretty excited about their lecture coming up.... plus tell me these aren't some of the most attractive people/ architects ever.... and talented to boot



2. Females


Need I say more?
and yes, i know this is the cast from one of those mtv shows (can't remember which one) but I'm just using it as an example of hot girls that would never in a million years be interested in me.

1. PBR


Yes.... I believe this has kept me incapacitated (or at least played a major role). PBR=enemy of architecture, friend of architect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This must be a weekly column. There is great potential in this, and it may help us actually remember what happened.